Skip To Main Content

Join Our Team

Apply online


Current employees click here to apply for open positions as an internal candidate. To be noted as an internal candidate you will need to first create a profile, then choose the position you want to apply for and click the APPLY button for that position. For questions regarding the internal application process, please call the Human Resource office at 541-494-6238.


The Central Point School District uses Frontline Recruiting and Hiring, an online employment application, for all licensed, classified and confidential positions. All supplemental documents, including letters of interest, should be uploaded to your Frontline electronic profile.

Classified vacancies are posted online for seven calendar days in August and September and for ten working days the rest of the year.  Vacancies are open to anyone unless the posting specifically limits the vacancy to current employees.

All applications are reviewed and evaluated by administrators and supervisors. Candidates that possess the skills, knowledge and experience required to perform the responsibilities and duties  of the position at a high level will be contacted via Frontline’s automated system to schedule an interview.

We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.  Please do not contact school principals or departments directly.


Central Point School District 6 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and in accordance with Federal and State legislation, including Title IX, title VIII, ORS 659.150, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability or marital status in employment or educational programs.

Central Point School District 6 is an equal opportunity employer and provides qualifying veterans and disabled veterans with preference in employment in accordance with ORS 408.225, 408.230, and 408.235. 

Qualifying veterans and disabled veterans may obtain preference by submitting as verification of eligibility, a copy of the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215) or a letter from the US Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs indicating receipt of a non-service connected pension to your application by the closing date.  Disabled Veterans must also submit a copy of their Veteran’s disability preference letter from the Dept. of Veteran Affairs, unless the information is included on the DD Form 214/215.

Tom Rambo is also the The Title IX Officer for Central Point School District 6 and may be reached at (541) 494-6232 and 300 Ash Street, Central Point, OR 97502.